Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfulness

You don't have to celebrate Thanksgiving to be thankful...

I thank all of you for reading my letters, studying my courses, and
just being the type of person who wants more out of life..

Being thankful is one of the most powerful of all mental
purities... It allows you to recognize those things you
are thankful for.

The amazing thing, is that when you give thanks, you set up
an undeniable conduit between you and the party you are giving thanks
to.

When you thank God, he sees you as a faithful servant that appreciates
all he has done for you...

When you thank your spouse, you let them know how special they are to
you and that you truly do appreciate them...

You should be thankful for everything...

Even the things you consider bad...Why?

Because the power of thankfulness for your challenges, recognizes
the fact that you appreciate that struggle, and that it is temporary.

Example:

"Thank you Lord for the challenges you have blessed me with, because
I know that through these challenges, I will be blessed in the future even
greater and I thank you for that."

I remember hearing a speach where the person said you should be thankful for
every area of your life, and then and only then would you really be in peace
with yourself.

"BEING THANKFUL IS A POWER THAT IS UNDENIABLE"- Commit that to memory

As I reflect on that, I agree, that when I am thankful for all, my life runs
smoothly. When I complain and wish I had another lot in life, it goes into the chaotic
mode...

The other benefit, is that it is so easy to be thankful. All you have to do is
say it... It is FREE, and yet can richly bless you continually...

Say it to your spouse, friends, business partners, family, co-workers, etc. The nice thing
is that when you thank someone, you bless them as well as yourself.

When you enjoy yourself on this Thanksgiving Day in front of the Turkey, Football and Pumpkin Pie,
allow yourself to really reflect what you are thankful for. And when you do, you can expect
that power to visit you in the future.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING,

A.Thomas Perhacs
www.advancedmindpower.com

No comments: